HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Our passion is to curate unforgettable food and beverage experiences. To do so, our food and beverage need to be prepared live on-site, and served at their optimal moment. For this reason, we do not offer Drop Off Catering
We are Special Event Caterers, so production catering is not something we do.
We do. They range from $7,500 – $10,000 depending on the date.
We have an amazing staff composed of Los Angeles’ top industry professionals. However, our staff is only available for events we are catering.
Over the years, we have developed nearly a thousand items for our clients. We do have some set menus, but have found it more effective to pitch ideas to our clients, get their feedback, then send them items that will work within their vision’s scope and budget.
We do! We made our name inventing bespoke, custom menus for the creative elite of Los Angeles. Custom Catering is very much our thing! That being said, Custom Catering has specialty pricing. Please contact us for more information
We absolutely do. We always take care to suggest and prepare Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Nut Free and Dairy Free options so you can offer a balanced menu to your guests. We can also accommodate more specific restrictions with advance notice.
Full Service refers to a restaurant-like experience. We provide all food, beverage, staffing, and rental services to help you create the full experience.
Yes, we do have this license. Depending on the nature of your event, it may be necessary to file for and obtain an additional permit from the California Department of Alcoholic Beverage Control
You absolutely can! If it is helpful, we offer full bar services and are available to support your beverage needs to streamline the process. Beyond staffing bartenders for your event, we can also help provide all cocktail mixers, garnishes, beverage rentals, ice and more! Please see our Bar Services page for more information.
We do not. We offer full beverage packages that include everything you will need for an epic evening.
It is not uncommon for our calendar to book a month in advance, but never hesitate to reach out and see if we are available to help.
We try to stay near our home in Los Angeles County and Orange County. For some of our corporate clients, we have traveled to help with large scale events
There are a number of ways we can help here. Some of them in brief:
- Sustainability sourced, local produce, fish and meats.
- Vegan menus
- Reusable plates and glassware
- Compostable disposables
- Composting Services
- Leftover Food Donation Services
For tastings please fill out the Event Contact Form. In the “Tell us about your event” section mention your interest in a tasting and we will touch on those details in our response.
- The Copper Key accepts the following forms of payment: company checks, ACH transfers, wire transfers, cash, and major credit cards. There is a 3% additional merchant fee for all major credit cards.
- Depending on the scope of the event, you may be required to pay a 50% deposit. All remaining balances are due in full no later than three (3) days before the event date.
- If you need to cancel your reservation and give The Copper Key thirty (30) calendar days written notice of cancellation before the event date, we will agree to cancel this Catering Contract at no charge.
- If you do not give The Copper Key more than thirty (30) calendar days we will charge 10% of your booked contract as a Cancellation Fee.
- If you cancel this Catering Reservation within fourteen (14) days of the event date, for whatever reason, you will remain obligated to pay 50% of the event total as a Cancellation Fee
- If you cancel this Catering Reservation within seven (7) days of the event date, for whatever reason, you will remain obligated to pay the total balance of this Catering Reservation.
- The Copper Key will work with you to rebook your event to a mutually satisfactory date and credit a portion, or in some cases, all your Cancellation Fees toward an event at a future date.
- A 22% Administrative Fee is added to the total of the event invoice for the processing, administrative fees, insurance, and other operational expenses. Administrative fees cover overhead, time & labor used while planning your event, washing, restocking, etc.
- This fee is not a gratuity. Gratuity is optional and is appreciated by our staff.
This is always depending on the scope of the event, but generally we will need to start our set up three hours prior to service, and take ninety minutes to breakdown and depart.